KO Fansproject Aerial Appendage Team Snowman version

Scaleface

Gasp!! Is that really out?? Where can I find them?? C:

Right here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/MGS-04-Upgrade-kit-for-Classic-1-0-3-0-Bumble-Bee-and-Cliff-Jumper/613353_668597494.html

Costs $40, and you get a red one and a yellow one.

Some things you should know, it's close to the original, but there are changes.

1. New head molds, looks sorta like a samurai helmet, not the one from FansProject.

2. Made of plastic, not resin like FansProject.

3. It's clip on, not glue on like FansProject.

4. The yellow one's shade is matched to the Reveal the Shield Bumblebee, not the Classics.

Here are pictures of the final toys:\

Mgs04-cliffjumper-robot.jpg

Here is a fan bio I made up for the yellow guy, I call him Hornet:

Hornet-techspec.png

Would this be considered a KO or a stolen item? They changed the heads, they added a BB upgrade and it is plastic with clips instead of glue.

This is obviously something that would not effect FP because this predates FP (same owners different name) and was only made in extremely limited numbers. I think I may actually have to buy this set.

So I bought this set but am a little uneasy about the fact that I couldn't use paypal and had to use my credit card.

Is aliexpress a reputable site?

Thanks.

I look forward to getting this set. Although I won't get a CJ head I will be getting some great armaments and vehicle upgrades. This has been a long time coming. I didn;t even know this set existed until the other day. Thanks guys.

EDIT- Nevermind. I just checked on the order and it is being done with Uncle Billy through Aliexpress and I know of many who have bought from Uncle Billy. I feel much better now. :) Thanks to Scaleface for taking another chunk out of my wallet. lol

Does anyone have a link for the grey version? I'm having a hard time locating it. :)

Thank you Thank you Scaleface!! :D

I'll be buying this and the CH?BB Sets soon! But what is the plastic quality on the CJ Set? Scale 1-10 please? :)

Yeah! These look too awesome to pass up and hopefully they'll still be there by the time I'm ready to buy but at least I have the links so, thanks again! :)

Archived