FT Scoria (Slag) and two others

Transbot90210

FansToys (FT) has finally revealed their next offer in full prototype form. Slag which they will call Scoria and one will assume he will be in MP scale like Quakewave.

Also interesting to note is that there is a silhouette of Swoop and what I figure is Jetfire.

Looks like FT will be giving us the MP Dinobots and Jetfire and judging by their Quakewave release, they will win the MP wars for these figures.

Pictures coming when I can find them.

Update NOVEMBER 16, 2013.

ftslagheight_zps90f33f75.jpg

grimlockfootext_zps45d36b05.jpg

grimlockfootonback_zps6bed5bd5.jpg

grimlockwithfeet_zpsa4b49121.jpg

ftmpgun_zps821eba17.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Scaleface.

Also, I am adding information from the FT FB page:

FT: "Sorry about the expensive price, but Ft-04 have about 100 more parts than quakewave.The mould cost is double of Ft-03. 25cm is head tall, total is about 27cm It will come with an add on part for MP08 to make it almost same height as Ft-04."

I can't find a mention of the price though.

$200 at BBTS (and little bitch sister TFSource) will be the max price on this thing. Actually I can see TFsource being more to cover the free shipping to Americans while screwing over international buyers.

Anyway, I think finding him for $180 will be easy and I can also see prices lower than that from other sites. I think the price on this guy will rick. he is bigger than MP-08 and wilol fix the height issue for Grimlock.

Archived