New Images of KO Transformers Masterpiece MP Grimlock Asia Edition Figure

BaCon

Just in from the TFFPC page on Weibo, we have some looks at images of the knockoff (KO) version of the Transformers Masterpiece MP Grimlock Asia Edition Figure. Considering the huge popularity and subsequent high pricing around this figure, it is not a big surprise that the figure there is an unofficial copy of the figure now in circulation. We don't have the exact details on what makes this one different from the official version, but you can see the figure images below for more details. As always, we don't like to see fake versions of toys so buyer beware these KOs are out there. Read the Full News Story Here

New%20Images%20of%20KO%20Transformers%20

Hope they at least aren't charging 'official' prices! Yeah, I guess as long as you're looking at this item MISB, you know what you're getting...but if these start getting out in the market loose, then I can see the potential issue.

If these are a fairly decent representation of Grimmy at half or so the cost, I'm okay with this. If not, take a leap you toad.

I'm not surprised by this in the least. The only thing that surprises me is how long it took for these to be made...I mean MP Lambor / RA / Tigertracks and MP cassettes didn't take very long at all to get KO made......:tfevil

All I can say is where can I order some of these KO's?? MP Grimlock was in real short supply when he was a ToysRUs exclusive and I've always wanted one but without all the severe markups in price. Ebay wants like $$3-500.00 for him? Arrgh!

In this instance, make mine a KO this time around. And I really dislike the thought of KOs.

Archived