FPCore setting up to sell Glacialbots

Transbot90210

• 2 weeks later...

I am extremely excited to finish off this set since owning Fangro for so long. This set is such a fun experience and at only $30 a limb and possibly $50 for Tuskor, it is prices so that most can jump on board.

Release the beasts FPCore, the Transbot is hungry for this plastic crack.

I like to think of the Retro line as figures taken from an alternate reality. A reality where the moron that decided to cancel Transformers after Rebirth was never born/hired. This reality had a complete 4th season and actually went on to finish two more seasons after that. There was no G2 in this reality just more glorious G1.

The first set that comes to us from this alternate reality is the Glacialbots. If I am to believe the back of their boxes, there should be more sets coming our way.

P.S. I heard in this reality Transformers was not directed by Michael Bay (who is actually just a beach bum in this reality) and went on to win a record 17 Oscars and Prime was the first CGI character to win a best actor award.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived