The Mentality - TFSource Article

Maz

Don’t judge. You can’t judge, not in this game, with its myriad population of collectors and enthusiasts. There will be personal admissions of guilt and opportunities for ridicule and vigorous head-shaking, but you can save your pity for those who don’t see what they are doing to themselves and aren’t having fun. Feel free to spend your 2 cents, pence or vehemence in condemning someone who is “not doing it right”, who is not as enlightened as you, but the enthusiasm, enjoyment and pleasure are real, as real as the mentality itself. This is my hobby, my problem, and it follows me everywhere.

The Mentality | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

xwhat10.jpg

xcm12.jpg

All the best

Maz

I can stand spending $40 on an empty styrofoam insert... but not $10 on a comic! I'm not there yet. Although all the variants out there they certainly are fun. Its bad enough there is so much product out there already, it is nearly impossible to be a completionist. Even back in the late 90s it was somewhat obtainable, if you didn't count the more recent G1 discoveries. As an example, I'm not sure I had seen a picture of an Mexican or Greek TF back then.

Don't forget about this variant!

2011-07-28185458.jpg

Archived