Unique Toys Dark Rising Messiah

Scaleface

Robot Kingdom is in Hong Kong. Once you add shipping costs, the price is usually more than what our domestic stores offer.

That is not true on everything. Some of there stuff like MP's and some 3P (like TFC/Pe and other companies they are rumoured to own) will be less than most, if not all, North american retailers even with shipping. Now I live in canada so it holds true for Canadians but a lot of places offer free shipping to Americans with orders over $150, so that makes a difference.

His Bot mode looks pretty nice. Glad it's 3rd party honestly because we can get those nice pointy bits on him... :tfevil. I never understand why they show test shots like this without a shot of the Alt mode....

They mentioned that the legs were complicated and they could not transform him into alt mode.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robot Kingdom is in Hong Kong. Once you add shipping costs, the price is usually more than what our domestic stores offer.

That is not true on everything. Some of there stuff like MP's and some 3P (like TFC/Pe and other companies they are rumoured to own) will be less than most, if not all, North american retailers even with shipping. Now I live in canada so it holds true for Canadians but a lot of places offer free shipping to Americans with orders over $150, so that makes a difference.

His Bot mode looks pretty nice. Glad it's 3rd party honestly because we can get those nice pointy bits on him... :tfevil. I never understand why they show test shots like this without a shot of the Alt mode....

They mentioned that the legs were complicated and they could not transform him into alt mode.

I've tried ordering the Sharky set and the lowest shipping estimate is $37.00. That makes it over $100. RK seems different since they redesigned the site. I used to order some toys from there, but it's not worth it now.

Archived