WHERE THE F* is Cliffjumper ALT

Hunter Rose

i actually was working on a cliffjumper bash using an actual porche model kit. I ran into a snag though when my work bench toppled and smashed the porche body into a million pieces. Now all i have is a stripped down Sideswipe body with no porche shell. The original model cost me $56, so i'm waiting till i have some major cash again before i go back to work on it.

:ab

$56 for a model kit YEEEEOOOOUUUUCH! :eek :tflaugh

actually on this auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEBI:IT on the cataloge you can see the `cliffjumper` is actually listed as a Porsche 924 turbo so not a million miles away from Jazz

Wow interesting ... I guess I stand sorta corrected. Everything seems to match up from the front view, but he sure is awfully boxy. Choros generally elaborate curves. Funny the things you learn ... Cliffjumper was my first ever Transformer ... I remember being 5-6 years old being with my parents at the store and pulling him off of the rack.

924turb2.jpg

i actually was working on a cliffjumper bash using an actual porche model kit.  I ran into a snag though when my work bench toppled and smashed the porche body into a million pieces.  Now all i have is a stripped down Sideswipe body with no porche shell.  The original model cost me $56, so i'm waiting till i have some major cash again before i go back to work on it.

:ab

$56 for a model kit YEEEEOOOOUUUUCH! :eek :tflaugh

That's nothing. Some high quality, excellent Gundam models can cost over a hundred bucks. Sometimes many hundreds in fact. And take you the better part of a year to finish. ;)

actually on this auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEBI:IT on the cataloge you can see the `cliffjumper` is actually listed as a Porsche 924 turbo so not a million miles away from Jazz

Wow interesting ... I guess I stand sorta corrected. Everything seems to match up from the front view, but he sure is awfully boxy. Choros generally elaborate curves. Funny the things you learn ... Cliffjumper was my first ever Transformer ... I remember being 5-6 years old being with my parents at the store and pulling him off of the rack.

924turb2.jpg

I always thought he was based of of a '84-ish Toyota Supra. Go figure...

Archived