A New Episode

Man that`s harsh frozen in ice all thos years then the cold shoulder from his own son. Sound`s like Jet fire needs his butt busted.LOL!

Well, wait and see what happens. But thanks for the support man. :thumb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7

"SIXSHOT! SIXSHOT WHERE ARE YOU?!" yelled Galvatron.

Starscream had just returned from patrolling the grounds, and he found Snow Cat in pieces. Galvatron had figured that Sixshot was mad at Snow Cat for lying to him, and decided to take the matter into his own hands. Apparently Bruticus had failed to stop him in time, or something else happened to Bruticus, and he hasn't heard what yet per say.

"Starscream. Put everyone on alert that I want Sixshot found and brought here. Considering that there's no safe place other than within the parimeter, he'll be found out soon enough. And get Hook in here, I want him to fix up Snow Cat. NOW"

Skyfire was just staring up at the sky that night. He then started to remember when he and his wife had decided to make a child for themselves. Picking the components, the personality, and then going to Vector Sigma to activate him. He then remembered holding little Jetfire in his arms for the first time.

All of a sudden, a shadow loomed over him. He looked up and there was Jetfire.

Hoping that his son had decided to forgive him, he stood up and looked at him.

"Jetfi-" he started before being showed a hand.

"Listen, DAD. I understand that you're part of the army now. I can't override Optimus' decision. But he said that I could lay down some ground rules. One thing that's important, is that if I give YOU and order, I expect you to follow it. Two: When we're not in battle, I want you to not acknowledge me at all if we pass each other during the day. Three: Stay about 10 meters away from my personal body. That's all I can think of for now, but I'll probably come up with some more later. Now Wheeljack was wondering if you wanted to get that new stuff on your wings to prevent them from freezing over the winter."

"Ye-y-yeah. Sure." He was really sad that his own son was treating him like this.

Before Jetfire could walk out of sight, Skyfire attempted one last reach. "Jetfire. I missed you and I'm just happy to see you again."

Jetfire stopped in his tracks. He wasn't entirely expecting that to have been said. He thought about it for a moment, registered it, and just went on his way, acting as though he hadn't heard anything at all.

End of Chapter 7

Sidenote: The reason the chapter is probably the shortest of them all, is because they explaing the problems on both sides. Jetfire's problem with Skyfire, and Galvatron's issue with Sixshot realizing that it was in fact him that killed Shockblast.

I stillsay that Skyfire should put Jetfire over his knee. By now he has to have heard about the fact that Skyfire was frozen all this time and that that was why he wasn`t able to return to his family.

I stillsay that Skyfire should put Jetfire over his knee. By now he has to have heard about the fact that Skyfire was frozen all this time and that that was why he wasn`t able to return to his family.

Well, don't worry, I'll get to that part. Just be patient. Another reason the last chapter was so short, was because while I intend on making this a daily part of my time at TFans, I was at work last night, and didn't come home till about 8:45. And I go to bed at ten. And I still had a little bit of homework to do. So hopefully later, I can get to it. And Rodimus, thanks for the support man. It's a good thing that we're friends. But don't worry, I'll probably get to Chapter 8 sometime tonight. Look for it around 9ish. Later.

Okay, Rodimus, since you're the only one apparently reading this story, btw, thanks man, I have to let you know, that tonight my sociology teacher assigned a crap load of outlining, so I probably won't be done until 8:30 or 8:45 :tdown :tdown . So check back soon though. Hopefully Chapter 8 will be up soon. :thumb

Chapter 8

"How am I going to explain to Jetfire if he won't even give me a chance to do so." thought Skyfire.

"Skyfire. Skyfire do you copy, I need you to come to command central. I need you for a mission." Optimus told him over the intercom.

He sighed. He had other things on his plate, and the last thing he needed was a mission. "Okay Optimus, I'll be right there."

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute Jetfire." Optimus said into his intercom.

"Now, to send them on a mission. I'll have Ironhide go, but I'll give him instructions that he is to let Jetfire on top should they have to Powerlink." thought Optimus.

He had gotten word that the Decepticons were around the area not too far from where Snow City is. So he decided to use it as a chance to get Skyfire and Jetfire to reconsile with each other.

Skyfire came in and said "What's up?"

"Hold on a minute, your partners will be here in a minute. Here they are."

Skyfire turned around, and kind of got a shock. Jetfire was supposed to be his partner.

Jetfire looked up and saw his dad. Had he not realized that Optimus was present, his core temperature probably would have gone through the roof.

He said in a stern voice "Optimus, is Skyfire my partner in this mission, whatever the mission is anyway."

"Yes Jetfire. Along with Ironhide as well. I need the three of you to go to an area about 25 miles northwest of Snow City. It's been reported that there are Decepticon sensors in that area. I need you guys to check it out. Ironhide, your in charge."

"Yes sir, Optimus sir." said Ironhide.

"Gentlemen, your dismissed. Ironhide, before you leave, I have something to talk to you about" then he looked up at Skyfire and Jetfire and added "Privately."

"I found him lurking in one of the banks Galvatron. Here he is."

"Ah. Thank you Devastator. Sixshot, where do you think you get the right to shoot one of my soldiers into oblivion, and also ruin Bruticus. I realize that you know who really killed your brother, but remember, double cross me like he did, and you'll meet the same fate. Think about it." Galvatron said.

"Y-y-y-ye-yes s-s-s-si-sir." said Sixshot in a shaky voice. It hadn't helped any that before being presented to Megatron, he'd been interrogated, tortured slightly, and then had his nuclear core removed so that he couldn't fire upon his leader.

All of a sudden, Mirage came in. "Galvatron, we have trouble. Sensors have picked up an intruder within the perimeter. The signature says that it's Autobots."

"Thank you Mirage. Decepticons, why don't you go and welcome our guests. Except you Sixshot. I want to talk to you alone." Galvatron said, adding an evil grin to his face after his comment.

The only thing Sixshot understood at that moment was what true fear is.

"So Skyfire, why is Jetfire so resentful towards you?" asked Ironhide. He realized he might be stepping into delicate territory, but he had been instructed by Optimus to try and get them to reconsile, and should anything happen to Skyfire, to order Jetfire to handle it.

"Well, Ironhide. Since you've asked, I'll tell you. He's resentful towards me because of something that happened to me. I was on a scouting mission for Optimus' father, and I got encased in the ice. I couldn't reach them. They left me here on Earth. And from what I've been told, my file on Cybertron was switched from active to M.I.A. So he just thought that I had decided to abandon him and his mother. Now that Primus has granted me what might be considered a third chance, Jetfire doesn't want anything to do with me."

"Wow. That's rough." He looked up and saw Jetfire standing still. "Jetfire. Is something the matter man. Hey, Jetfire, answer me." It wasn't helping any that there was a blizzard going on at the moment. But when he had a chance to adjust his optics, he saw a smoking hole in his body. "JETFIRE! NO!". "Skyfire, get him and get out of here. NOW! I'll hold off the Decepticons."

"But Ironhide, don't you need my hel-" Skyfire started while picking up his son.

"NO. GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW!" screamed Ironhide.

"Yes sir."

He picked up his son and got out of there in a flash. Hopefully Ironhide would get out okay. He then heard the sound of a gunning engine and then squealing tires. He knew that Ironhide had made it out okay and that everything was going to be fine. He just wished that it could be the same with his son.

End of Chapter 8

Pretty neat stuff man. It's neat to see some mixing of what was "supposed" to be unrelated universes. The idea of mixing the generations like that really gives a good impression of just how long-running and epic the Transformers wars really are.

Good stuff, I'll look forward to the next.

Pretty neat stuff man. It's neat to see some mixing of what was "supposed" to be unrelated universes. The idea of mixing the generations like that really gives a good impression of just how long-running and epic the Transformers wars really are.

Good stuff, I'll look forward to the next.

Thanks man. I'll make a recomendation that if you like this story, you should read the first one called Raising the Past. This story picks up not too long (as far as time period goes) where Raising the Past leaves off. I wrote both, and I plan on bringing some other characters back, but not too many, otherwise I'll have to kill off some key or cool characters altogether. Maybe I'll turn this into a series of fan fics.

Man that`s tough I can only imagine what`s going through Skyfire`s mind at this point. I meen if someone shot a hole through my son god help them, he`s the only one who could `cause when I got done w/ them there wouldn`t be much left. By the way if you want a sig. just let me know ad I`ll see what I can find.

Man that`s tough I can only imagine what`s going through Skyfire`s mind at this point. I meen if someone shot a hole through my son god help them, he`s the only one who could `cause when I got done w/ them there wouldn`t be much left.

Well, the only spoil to the story I'm going to give is that I'm going to tell a little secret of when Skyfire and his wife were picking out the parts to build their son, that there was a...You'll just have to wait for tonight to see what was put in there. :tfevil :tfevil :mwahaha

Archived