EchoTF/X-Transbots FOC Bruticus upgrade set

Scaleface

FYI - Some Answers were posted on the Facebook page about the project:

To all interested in the FOC Bruticus kit: I get several questions daily about "When will the kit be available", "How much will it cost", "Where can I buy it" and "What color will it be".

Here are some answers:

-I don't know exactly when the kit will be available. It has been going through the production design process which takes a bit of time. This will allow us to go from prototypes to proper, injection-molded, high quality parts. When I know timing better I will post information here. Think 'at least a couple of months' and keep your eyes peeled for pre-orders.

-I don't know how much it will cost. Again, with parts going through the production design process, it takes time to sort out all the details carefully and determine an exact cost. We are doing our best to make this a fair price. We want to ensure a quality product!

-I don't know where you can buy it yet. Again, without all the details finzlied there are no pre-orders yet. But again, we are working on it RIGHT NOW which means things are progressing well and hopefully soon you will see per-orders at major online e-tailers like BBTS

-Lastly, we are not 100% sure which color will be first. We want to build as many colors as possible and demand seems really good so we will do our best here also, and again post information when we have it.

We realize this has been as a long a journey for us as it has been for you, the fans and appreciate all the interest and support. Thanks for the patience! Hopefully this answers your questions for now. Stay tuned!!!!

so this set's colors match the x of 30 set of bruticus that comes with Grimlock? Am I seeing that correctly?

It would appear they are working on sets for all the colors. See the image below:

1069189_487607441325934_456806560_n.jpg

Click Here to See More Images

unless that upcoming voyager size 3rd party onslaught does it better, i'm more than likely gonna pick up one of these. simple and effective!

Awesome! I plan on buying a couple of these sets. I hope he also plans to do colors for the Ruination set that was released. If he does then I will buy at least 2 if not 3 of this set. Like Mike said...what a difference a couple of parts make. I am glad to see we got an update for this.....I have a feeling that he didn't realize the flood gate he opened when people saw this set and want it made......I hope he is well compensated for his hard work.....as it is well deserved. This is the same company that is making the Huffer / Pipes combo, which if you have seen recent pictures of them, IMHO look really nice.....

And watch prices for the FOC Bruticus shoot up for a bit.

I'm with Bomberman, I may buy multiples since I have the neon Bruticus and Ruination. If money and supply hold out, I'll get the Grimlock/Bruticus set sometime next month.

Archived