Future IDW spotlight figures

SuperSaiyanGoku

Howdy all, first off let me just say that the IDW spotlight figures are just so cool, I've got Bumblebee, Trailbreaker, and hoist so far and all three of them are very cool.

So who do you guys think or hope will get the spotlight figure treatment next year? I'm hoping for Wheeljack, Prowl, Sunstreaker, and Chromedome, which probably may not happen unless they already have a spotlight comic made(though I could be wrong). So who else has had a spotlight comic?

I have yet to see any of the IDW figures, and I've been to multiple TRU's, Targets, Wal-marts and even a K-mart within a 170 mile area(Wichita Falls to OKC) and still nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little surprised that no one has made any predictions on any spotlight figures for next year. Surely there are some people who have a favorite IDW bot or con that they hope gets made into a toy, I know we are getting Skywarp, Dreadwing, and Skids. But who are you guys hopeing for? And can someone please list all the IDW spotlight comics please?

• 2 weeks later...

As far as a "dream" list, I'll have to say that to start off with, Prowl is not sounding too bad! I would STILL love to see Constructicons/Devastator as a full team that is as well as Rung and Metalhawk! I'm looking forward to seeing where the IDW designed figures go and am soooo looking forward to Skids!

Also, a New Voyager Prime and Megas would be nice!

A true soundwave to go along with all the "classic figures" would be nice. As well as reflector and shockwave... as I think all others have been done from 84.

Yea, a new Prime and Megatron...

Archived