Transformers BotCon 2014 To Return to Pasadena, California for Transformers 4: Age of Extinction?

BaCon

Like past movies, everyone assumes the 2014 Transformers BotCon will return to Pasadena, CA to support the Transformers Age of Extinction Movie that will be out in July 2014. Thanks to a number of community members at Seibertron and TFW who have done some sleuthing. We are hearing word there could be a June event booked at both the Sheraton and Pasadena Convention center that may be BotCon 2014. Nothing has not been said by Fun Publications at this time so take this as a rumor until the official announcement is made. Read the Full News Story Here

pasadena.jpg

I hope it is here! I live in Pasadena...so I'm rooting for it to return here.... :tfevil

Yeah...but a lot of other fans will be pissed if out in Cali again.

Ready for another Dallas con myself. :D

...but understandable if they do it in Cali...again.

Yeah sorry guys....my buddy in Australia said if it was in Pasadena he would come out again to the US for Botcon. He's the reason I was able to go to Botcon this year...as well as some of my other friends that I hope come out here and stay. Would be fun to go to a Botcon as a group and hangout in a town I know and stay at my house...this will be the second Botcon I will be going to and I think it would be fun to hangout with everyone I made friends with thanks to TFormers and RFC podcast. :D

I think I'm long past the point where I could afford going to a Botcon so I don't even care where it ends up anymore. Then again, if it showed up here then I'd have to go take out a small bank loan. :P

:agreesb

I made it to the Pasadena one when I lived there in '04...actually walked to it! But yeah, I'm getting too old for this $%*#! But will still be collecting forever! :thumb

Archived