Retro Robot Radio 3P Transformers Podcasts

Scaleface

This weekend's Retro Robot Radio is online at Youtube.

Includes the latest news on projects from ArtTek, BMOG, Dr. Wu, Happywell, Keith's Fantasy Club, TFC Toys, Toyworld, X2 Toys and X-Transbots. Also mentioned is an upcoming not-Sweeps and not-Swoop. Spotlight on the Transforming Expectations Kickstarter project.

This week's screen capture comes from Voyage to the Prehistoric Planet 1965.

New episode for October 26th, 2013...

Third party Transformers news for the week ending October 26th, 2013.

Includes the latest news on projects from Before and After, BMOG, Cubex, Find Me Guilty, Heerotoys, Keith's Fantasy Club, MasterShooter Collectibles, MicroBlaze Creations and X-Transbots. Also mentioned is an upcoming not-Sixgun. Spotlight on the Junkion Blacksmith Headmasters.

This week's screen capture comes from The Mechanical Man form 1913.

With all the third party goodies, think we might one day see these guys?

Transport Drones

Just thought this would be a pretty neat concept if someone could actually pull it off! :thumb

Edited by formerly nortagem

Transport Drones

Just thought this would be a pretty neat concept if someone could actually pull it off! :thumb

This is something I could get behind. Put out a G1esque RETRO version of both the Trasport dude and the cargo dudes and then follow up with a Classicverse version. There is a great idea for you 3P groups...go for it.

Personally I think there is a niche group of collectors (and not small either) that would support a retro G1 release of unmade figures produced in the 80's style. Arcee, Devcon, and so many more. G1 is still not dead...the line ain't complete. :)

Transport Drones

This is something I could get behind. Put out a G1esque RETRO version of both the Trasport dude and the cargo dudes and then follow up with a Classicverse version. There is a great idea for you 3P groups...go for it.

Personally I think there is a niche group of collectors (and not small either) that would support a retro G1 release of unmade figures produced in the 80's style. Arcee, Devcon, and so many more. G1 is still not dead...the line ain't complete. :)

Not by far! I still marvel at my 80's Tformers, KOs & preTformers, as much as (actually, probably more than!) all the newer official and third party releases (some of which the latter are making ol' school reproductions). There's still some out there yet made/revamped...not to mention all the generics. Third parties still have plenty of material to pull from G1. :thumb