Retro Robot Radio 3P Transformers Podcasts

Scaleface

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show of November 16th, 2013 is up.

Includes the latest news on projects from Astron, BMOG, Fanstoys, Find Me Guilty, Mega Steel, Perfect Effect, TFC Toys, Toyworld, Warbotron and X-Transbots. Spotlight on third party Auto Assembly Bad Cop.

This week's screen capture comes from the TV series The Starlost.

This week's episode is up.

Includes the latest news on projects from Before and After, BMOG, Cubex, Dr. Wu, FansProject, Fanstoys, Heerotoysmaker, SXS, TFC Toys and Unique Toys. Spotlight on third party Transformer projects that have disappeared.

This week's screen capture comes from the TV series Battlestar Galactica.

RRR for November 30th, 2013 is up.

Includes the latest news on projects from ArtTek, BMOG, Dr. Wu, Find Me Guilty, FireFair, GI Eddie, iGear, Keith's Fantasy Club and Perfect Effect. Spotlight on Real Toymaker Heroes.

This week's screen capture comes from the 1979 film HG Well's The Shape of Things to Come.

The episode of December 7th, 2013 is up!

Includes the latest news on projects from BMOG, Cubex, Dr. Wu, iGear, Keith's Fantasy Club, Microblaze Creations, Mastermind Creations, SXS, Transformazing Toys and X-Transbots. Also includes a Metroplex toy from an unknown company. Spotlight on Holiday exclusives.

This week's screen capture comes from the 1977 TV series Space Academy.

Third party Transformers news for the week ending December 14th, 2013.

Includes the latest news on projects from BMOG, Custom Robots, FansProject, Maketoys, TFC Toys, Transformazing Toys, Unique Toys, Wukong and X-Transbots. Also includes a Bruticus upgrade toy from an unknown company. Spotlight on third party GoBots!.

This week's screen capture comes from the 1981 movie The Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligan's Island.

No Retro Robot Radio third party show this weekend because of the holiday. Instead, I took a classic Transformers audio story from 1985 that I put it together with scans of the book. I give you seasons greetings with Laserbeak's Fury!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CITfRlnQ77g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFhVIMPTvcw

Archived