Linkin Park Soundwave Transformers Special Edition Action Figure Pre-Sale at SURU

BaCon

The Linkin Park Soundwave Transformers Special Edition Action Figure is now available to pre-order at www.Suru-LA.com! The LINKIN PARK SOUNDWAVE TRANSFORMERS Special Edition Action Figure marks one of the first celebrity designed TRANSFORMERS figures in the brand�s 30-year history and features a G1-style Soundwave with a gold deco treatment and a unique cassette tape-inspired package SURU will be the exclusive retailer through October 3 to offer this special edition action figure for pre-sale. The figure will also be available at the SURU store in Los Angeles on September 19. Read the Full News Story Here

Linkin%20Park%20Soundwave%20Transformers

I still have yet to understand the point and purpose of this release. I like Linkin' Park, I like Transformers, they could probably go together well...I just don't see this being one of those combinations. The "gold" plastic looks like that swirly cheap plastic.....so I dunno about this guy....:tfevil

This looks bad all the way around. The box got more attention to detail than the toy did, and for a 150.00? GTFO. :tdown

Yea, well... This is what we get when Hasbro tries to be cool to the adult fans. Someone over there is culturally challenged and thought Linkin' Park are a hip-hop band or something and wanted to do a Transformers with extra bling factor by making it gold. Only thing they could have done worse is include a big chain to wear it on.

:fail

They should have just made the set with a cool box, normal colored Soundwave and then each of the cassettes have the Linkin Park Album covers painted on each one of the minions. That would have been a neat nod to Linkin Park without going KO style....:tfevil

Archived