Parts wants and haves (Looking for some ROTF, G1, and RiD parts)

Let's start with what I have that I could round up for this photo:
bits_to_trade_by_zeldatheswordsman-d6iuz

2 G1 Optimus Prime missiles

1 G1 Ultra Magnus missile

RiD (Robots in Disguise) Mega-Octane's rifle

RiD Ruination's right and left grey fists

RiD Ruination's left grey foot (This one is ONLY available for a specific trade: The mustard-gold equivalent -or a bootleg thereof- from Desert Camo ruination)
Generations Darkmount's / Straxus' C-joint minigun

WANTS:
ROTF Leader-class Optimus Prime Left Foot

ROTF Leader-class Optimus Prime left window assembly

G1 Skywarp's main wings

Bottom section of G1 Megatron's stock

Desert Camo Ruination helmet (or bootleg of such)

Desert Camo Ruination chestplate (or bootleg of such)

Mega-Octane's chestplate (or bootleg of such)

G1 Swoop missile

Note: I'm not going to be too picky about condition. I'll take painted-on, scratched, bent, vomited-on, chewed-on, sun-discolored, etc. Even broken if the all the pieces or near enough are there to glue back together. And if there's bootlegs of the other parts I'll take them too.

Archived