Warbotron Third Party Not Bruticus Combiner Revealed is Freaking Awesome!

BaCon

So this is will be the only figure that will be available January 2014 correct? So far I like it, just want a size comparison to help judge size. I'm actually looking forward to this set. I hope it is spaced out a little, but not like FP Motormaster.... :tfevil

I wonder if they will retool this into a Voyager Astrotrain.......yeah...I went there.....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to BBTS who have posted five new product listings for the Warbatron WB01 - WB05 Action Figures that have been revealed as a homage to the G1 Bruticus combiner team. Following the reveal is the WB01 Not Blast-Off, we have reveals of the other four figures that you can see in the gallery now. These figures are slated for a release in early 2014 with figures listing for about $89 each at this time. You can pre-order yours now at bigbadtoystore.com Read the Full News Story Here

Warbotron%20News%20Images%20of%20%20WB01

D: Holy crap! I wonder how good they will be? I guess I'll find out.....I guess I'll start selling some of the non essential stuff now....:tfevil

D: Holy crap! I wonder how good they will be? I guess I'll find out.....I guess I'll start selling some of the non essential stuff now.... :tfevil

Good luck! I've thinned out the heard so much over this past year, I don't know if there are any 'nonessentials' left! Starting to build the piggy bank back up for some of the lower priced sweet treats heading our way...some Unique Toy goodies come to mind, as well as a few official Hasbro releases. :thumb

$orry, but a$ downright amazing a$ thi$ thing look$, there'$ ju$t $omething holding me back and keeping me from getting all that excited about the toy. can't $eem to place it....