Warbotron Third Party Not Bruticus Combiner Revealed is Freaking Awesome!

BaCon

I'm really starting to get combiner fatigue.

I'll finish getting "Diesel" for the FP Menasor, but after that, my wallet is on hiatus for several months.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the only problem I see with WB02 right now.

This is TFC and TFC is in the midst of releasing Ares...well they are headign towards releasing Ares so that should take AT LEAST until June.

TFC will then release Bruticus, what is that, another 6 moths if lucky? There is 2014 for you.

Menasor will start release come 2015 or MAYBE late 2014.

I will finish FP Menasor (who will scale well with Giant, Computron, Collosus and Feral Rex as well as others not mentioned yet). Even if this is the greatest shit since fucking, I can enjoy my Intimidator for well over a year before I get this guy.

I know people will try to create a competition for this and the FP version but that is liek creating a competition for the FP Arealbot upgrade set with that piece of crap Uranos, the time difference was to big to bother. Same with this,.

I will stick with FP/MMC/MT for my Classicverse combiners and wait for Hastak to give me my MP Combiners...its gonna happen :)

You said that before, but where do you see TFC being behind Warbotron? If you can provide something to back up the claim I can accept it. Not wanting to clash, but they haven't said anything about being linked to TFC, I see TFC styling in the figure, but that doesn't mean it is TFC. Benefit of the doubt. :shrug

I wish that they would have done Defensor, honestly making Menasor makes me not want to get it just because there are so many other figures to be made and they are making a figure that already has been made by a third party. I guess sales will be the determining factor in free enterprise. I'm not saying I'm not buying it, but I can't say I will or not based on that pic.

I don't understand how they can tease another Combiner when they haven't even got one figure from their Not Bruticus up for Preorder with a price or even a release date. Come on, at least finish one project before announcing another one. Sheesh.....:tfevil

I'm am SO glad that GI Joe is over now......

This is the 3P scene there is no proof of anything. Either you believe it or you don't but TFC is Warbotron under a different name. I have also heard that the Warbotron line is by a different designer thus the name change but whatever the reason, they are one in the same.

We know that the first fall out was between FP and RK. We know that RK is the official and only distributor for TFC figures. Warbotron not only takes the name Warbot from the FP Warbot line but their first two combiners are the same as FP's first two which is Bruticus and Menasor.

They are the same company and they are attacking FP hardcore but FP won't lose. I can see TFC taking a big bath on Predaking and I forsee some success for Bruticus and none for Menasor. That is IF Takara doesn;t trump them with their own MP Bruticus or Menasor. Rumour have been extremely heavy of an MP combiner and once they start you know many fans will just wait for official MP combiners.

The final nail to convince many (I won't even say most because some people here need to be hit in the head with a metal beam before they beieve it is hard) is the ridiculasly high price, the lack of engineering in terms of transformation e.i. upscaled deluxes vs a figure having the complexity equal to its size class. And the weak hips, I bet they still don't get it right under the Warbotron name. lol

I've never seen the air that I breathe and yet I have been breathing it since birth.

This is the 3P scene there is no proof of anything. Either you believe it or you don't but TFC is Warbotron under a different name. I have also heard that the Warbotron line is by a different designer thus the name change but whatever the reason, they are one in the same.

I've never seen the air that I breathe and yet I have been breathing it since birth.

So it's is just a rumor, not a fact. I have seen the air I breath when it's really cold.....:tfevil

No, you see the carbon dioxide you exhale but never the air you inhale. For some it is rumour for others it is fact. For those that need physical proof it will always remain a rumour. For those that use simple logic...a rumour no more. :)

We'll know soon enough when Warbotron releases their figure. I don't see the big deal since that is what MakeToys is compared to Fansproject. But I will say I don't know if they ever did say publically that that was true. I just wanted to know if you had confirmation of it being true. Of course you know I'm teasing you with the air I breath stuff.....:tfevil

No, you see the carbon dioxide you exhale but never the air you inhale. For some it is rumour for others it is fact. For those that need physical proof it will always remain a rumour. For those that use simple logic...a rumour no more. :)

We'll know soon enough when Warbotron releases their figure. I don't see the big deal since that is what MakeToys is compared to Fansproject. But I will say I don't know if they ever did say publically that that was true. I just wanted to know if you had confirmation of it being true. Of course you know I'm teasing you with the air I breath stuff..... :tfevil

I know but I still want to be the winner so I had to counter on the air comment.

But I assume it is very much the name as FP and MT.

ACToys member 虫之神 has posted images of a testshot for the first member of the upcoming Warbotron Combaticon-inspired team. The figure based on the design of Blast Off is noted to be approximately 17-18cm tall, and shows a highly detailed sculpt captured well for the first time in plastic rather than resin prototype copies we've seen until this point. The first Warbotron team member is expected to be released in January. Read the Full News Story Here

warbotron-blastoff-2__scaled_600.jpg

This is a plastics testshot, which means the mold has been cut. Revisions aren't impossible, but barring outright design flaw this is essentially what the released toy will be. The parts fit and assembly might be a little more clean in full production mode, though. Those seams might not show so obviously when it's made of brown plastic.