Warbotron Third Party Not Bruticus Combiner Revealed is Freaking Awesome!

BaCon

Thanks to Warbotron on twitter who have posted images revealing a new third party Bruticus combiner that we assume will go by the name "Warbotron." The image looks like a complete sculpted team of prototype figures that leaves little to imagination as these molds look freaking AWESOME! This is easily one of the best renderings of the Bruticus gestalt yet. Check out the images below for the full view until we know more. View the full articleWarbotron%20Third%20Party%20Not%20Brutic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this set. Not only does it look nice it is a scale I really like. A pic next to Hercules would be really helpful. I learned my lesson with TFC Uranos, so I am hanging onto my FP Bruticus until more is known about this set. :tfevil

If I recall the not-Wildrider in that picture is about 4 inches tall? Standing next to not-Swindle's vehicle in leg mode, it looks like not-Swindle is a 5 inch car (don't count the foot or knee, they are not Swindle). So Swindle is about 5 inches long, about Deluxe. So 4 Deluxes for limbs? Not bad size wise.

Warbotron%20Third%20Party%20Not%20Brutic Thanks to facebook user Botron War who has posted an updated about the Warbotron WB-01 Not Bruticus combiner team that we reported on recently. According to the post, the WB-01 production model for the first combiner from the Warbotron team. The final product pre-order will begin in Novemeber 2013 then they will release more information about the figures at that time. Check out the official message and images from Wabotron below.

View the full article

Thanks to facebook user Botron War who has posted an updated about the Warbotron WB-01 Not Bruticus combiner team that we reported on recently. According to the post, the WB-01 production model for the first combiner from the Warbotron team. The final product pre-order will begin in Novemeber 2013 then they will release more information about the figures at that time. Check out the official message and images from Wabotron below.

Warbotron%20Third%20Party%20Not%20Brutic

View the full article