Mechaform.com SkyGuardian "Not Skyfire"

Mechaform

First things first I would like to say hello to everyone.I am the owner of a new company called Mechaform.We are going to various websites around the net to let people know we will be making transforming related robots.We want to be very interactive with the fans because its important fellow collectors guide us in the process since they are they ones buying so it only makes sense.I have included a attachment of our first project SkyGuardian that was first shown a few weeks back at LamerCon but we had not officially announced our company name until now Mechaform.We really hope fans can help guide us by posting feedback in threads or even direct PM and most of all emails once our website mechaform.com is set up.You can also reach us on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/mecha.form.7 We have already made changes since our first showing based off feedback read so let us know what you think.We are going to try and be available as much as possible on various forums and other forms of media to serve your needs.Cheers!

25qqixf.jpg

Wow!!! I'm impressed!!! If you keep with that type of thinking, you'll be successful. A lot of the other third party companies started off good, then they just started putting out stuff that seemed like good ideas, but were executed wrong. Had they asked fans, they would have been better. One example are the Tetra Jets from another certain company.

Wow!!! I'm impressed!!! If you keep with that type of thinking, you'll be successful. A lot of the other third party companies started off good, then they just started putting out stuff that seemed like good ideas, but were executed wrong. Had they asked fans, they would have been better. One example are the Tetra Jets from another certain company.

We understand fans views are always changing so its important we know what people want and the best way is to just ask.I cant speak for any other company but we will always do our best to listen :)

I have to say I am very impressed that you were able to make SkyGuardian very show accurate to his television counterpart. Although, I don't not mean to sound negative about him, but if I had to pick two minor negative things about him, one of which is that his wings should be a little shorter and a little but wider. ( Also in robot mode, they should be at a 45 degree angel. ) The second thing I'm a little concerned about is that the gray piece that attaches the legs to his torso. It's look a little fragile. That's all.

But regardless, this is still an amazing figure, and a great start to your new company. SkyGuardian looks amazing, he looks very poseable, the plastic quality looks very high quality and durable ( aside of what I said earlier ) and he would scale well with Hasbro/Takara MP figures.

My only question I have about SkyGuardian is does he have any way to show his massive scale in vehicle mode, considering that he was used as transportation. An example would be like having some kind of cargo door that can open up on the side, or even something as simple as a sticker of a window with a few characters looking out of it. I mean, it is a minor thing, but it would be a nice touch if added. :)

Thank you for reading. That is all.

I have to say I am very impressed that you were able to make SkyGuardian very show accurate to his television counterpart. Although, I don't not mean to sound negative about him, but if I had to pick two minor negative things about him, one of which is that his wings should be a little shorter and a little but wider. ( Also in robot mode, they should be at a 45 degree angel. ) The second thing I'm a little concerned about is that the gray piece that attaches the legs to his torso. It's look a little fragile. That's all.

But regardless, this is still an amazing figure, and a great start to your new company. SkyGuardian looks amazing, he looks very poseable, the plastic quality looks very high quality and durable ( aside of what I said earlier ) and he would scale well with Hasbro/Takara MP figures.

My only question I have about SkyGuardian is does he have any way to show his massive scale in vehicle mode, considering that he was used as transportation. An example would be like having some kind of cargo door that can open up on the side, or even something as simple as a sticker of a window with a few characters looking out of it. I mean, it is a minor thing, but it would be a nice touch if added. :)

Thank you for reading. That is all.

Thanks for your reply and feedback.There is no need to worry about anything being fragile ;) and the cargo door idea is very nice even if a sticker as you suggested.

Thanks for sharing your product and taking feedback from the members here. I have front paged your post to help promote the project further. Do feel free to reach out to us at any time about this or other projects you have planned.

Thanks for sharing your product and taking feedback from the members here. I have front paged your post to help promote the project further. Do feel free to reach out to us at any time about this or other projects you have planned.

Thanks for the front page BaCon we can use all the exposure we can get :) we want to establish a good relationship with fans because we are also fans and its important we try to do things right.We are already making changes from all the feedback received.

Archived