DaCa_ToYs Announce TiTaN Homage Figure to G1 Jetfire Images and Details

BaCon

DaCa_ToYs%20Announce%20TiTaN%20Homage%20 With all the talking about Jetfire lately as the now controversersial SDCC Exlcusive as well as the soon to be release Cybertron Con exlcusive, it seems only fitting that we have an announcement from DaCa_ToYs abut their new TiTaN project that will pay homage to the G1 Jetfire and Skyfire characters in an all new figure mold. They have published design images that look quite promising. Check out the images and details below for the full reveal now.

View the full article

With all the talk about Jetfire lately around the now controversial SDCC Exlcusive as well as the soon to be release Cybertron Con exclusive. It seems only fitting that we have an announcement from third party DaCa_ToYs about their new TiTaN project that will pay homage to the G1 Jetfire and Skyfire characters with an all new figure mold. They have published design images that look quite promising but have not disclosed a price or release date. Check out the images and details below for the full reveal now. View the full article

DaCa_ToYs%20Announce%20TiTaN%20Homage%20

• 1 month later...

Interesting...I give them props for attempting to do this figure especially with all the controversy over him this year....he looks to be a big figure...which usually means a big price tag......I am reserving judgement for this figure until we see something more than CGI renders and limbs of the prototype....once we see him fully assembled as a prototype I will be able to make a better assessment. Who is this company anyways? Is this their first figure or is there something else they have made that we would know them by?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to ACToys member 9981 who has posted some new images of the DaCa_ToYs new TiTaN project that will pay homage to the G1 Jetfire and Skyfire character with an all new figure mold. The new images show the prototype making some progress standing upright and in comparison to the Classic Skywarp. Still no information on a price or release date. Check out the images and details below for the full views on the DaCa_ToYs TiTaN figure. Read the Full News Story Here

DaCa_ToYs%20TiTaN%20Homage%20Figure%20to

Kinda big...kinda bulky. Interesting, though. :shrug

Second.

I really would love to see this as Ultra Class. Right now I do think he's waaay too big.

Archived