Nemesis Prime 2x13

Masterpiece Soundwave

Did anyone else get an order in during the short time he was in stock? I should get mine next week. I just hope he box isnt trashed...

Hey, he's back for sale on TRU.com!!!

And of course - no email to let me know it is in stock...

What's the purpose of the email notification of they don't notify you? I missed out on him several times because they didn't notify me. I feel you on that.

Nope. Everytime I went to the site it wasn't in stock. Granted, I wasn't checking the site constantly.

Were you ever able to get one or did the person holding one ever get up with you?

Yeah I've paid for it already, just waiting to get a tracking number.

Awesome man. I didn't think about you when I picked an extra one up. And of course I had a taker when you asked. Sorry about that man. I'm just glad you are getting one.

No problem! Still waiting for the tracking number. Its close so should probably get it in a day once it is shipped.

He's not even up on the site anymore. Had it not been for Fatherdeth helping me obtain one, I would be SOL right now. This worries me for future MP releases :(

No I think he's really done now. I also had to get a forum guy's help to get mine. I think maybe the next one Hasbro/TRU will understand what the demand is like and handle it better next time.