SDCC 2013 Exclusives Now Available On HasbroToyShop

ExVee

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the description as listed under the SDCC Metroplex on the hasbrotoystore site: Includes 12 non-converting miniature Transformers figures. Includes Metroplex figure, Scamper figure, 2 blasters, 2 projectiles and 12 non-converting miniature figures. Therefore I would conclude that the photo used was just a stock photo, but the actual item, based on the price is the actual SDCC version. For my sake, I hope you're incorrect. I managed to grab one yesterday.

Oh I wasn't saying that what we were getting was what was in the picture....just that they used the wrong picture.....I am sure we'll get the correct figure...I just found that to be yet another small detail they didn't get right when putting it up. :tfevil

Absolutely, I guess they were just in a hurry to get a photo of the item up for sale. Did you get one as well? If so, did you get it from sdcc or HTS? Mine hasn't been shipped as of yet from HTS. I haven't seen this version in person yet. It appears to look awesome and the box seems to be quite large.

Was hoping to see a deluxe Shockwave w/ the lab, but was not meant to be. Don't get me wrong, the voyager is sweet, but as Jimmy McMillan might say, he's just too damn high (I'm speaking of height, of course, not cost). Really wanted something in scale with what we saw in the toon. Oh well.

That Platinum Predaking's still hanging in there...guess everybody's already got their originals or the one that came out mid-00's.

And what's up with these Titan Warrior thingies? Same with these non-transformable 12" & 16" Prime figures? Seem like such a waste. :shrug

Was hoping to see a deluxe Shockwave w/ the lab, but was not meant to be. Don't get me wrong, the voyager is sweet, but as Jimmy McMillan might say, he's just too damn high (I'm speaking of height, of course, not cost). Really wanted something in scale with what we saw in the toon. Oh well.

That Platinum Predaking's still hanging in there...guess everybody's already got their originals or the one that came out mid-00's.

And what's up with these Titan Warrior thingies? Same with these non-transformable 12" & 16" Prime figures? Seem like such a waste. :shrug

I think that with the 3 Thirdparties making a Predaking is a reason the Platinum one isn't moving very much...oh and that a lot of the people who would buy this one already bought the Takara one.

I think Hasbro was saying....damn...transformers is doing too well...lets throw some crap out that won't sell and then we can keep to our mantra of....well....they didn't sell as well as we thought they would......of course I'm kidding....but it seems like such a stupid move and waste of plastic and resources that could be well spent on real figures people want.......:tfevil

I was pleasantly shocked to see my Metroplex arrive today! Wow...that is a HUGE Box! The artwork is really nice on it as well. I dunno where the heck I'm going to put this thing...I can't believe how much $$ I've spent on Transformers this month...heck this year....with all the MP figures and the Third Party stuff......Once I get the last 2 of the TFC Superion and the last 3 of the Menasor I'll be done for a while......and there are still 5 MP Figures slated to come out between now and January 2014....I can't complain on the amount of stuff for Transformers....

Good grief, that's a big@$$ box!

@DJ - :agree about the Platinum Predaking sales & the third party updates.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with this 'Thrilling 30'...more like 'Thrilling 3...and a bunch of other crap'! :doh

Good grief, that's a big@$$ box!

@DJ - :agree about the Platinum Predaking sales & the third party updates.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with this 'Thrilling 30'...more like 'Thrilling 3...and a bunch of other crap'! :doh

I was thinking the same thing. There's not too many of this 30 bunch that seems worth anything. And I too am amazed at how much I have spent on transformers recently. I just got word today that my 3 microchanger combines and new generations figures are sitting in my PoL!! I'd rather it had been Aranea, but oh well. That Metroplex has a HUGE box!!! Mh word!!!

Archived