TFC Toys Not-Streetwise prototype

Scaleface

Seems to be part of a TFC Toys display at a get-together. They displayed prototypes of their Ares combiner, but also a figure who turns from police car to robot who was simply labeled with a "?" for the name. He clearly has a similar transformation to G1 Streetwise with a windshield for a chest, and two guns in car mode.

8271cf6ejw1e6l4wq8zhvj218g15t187.jpg

8271cf6ejw1e6l4yb7l7jj20xc18gdsq.jpg

h7tUKBc.jpg

6zUjMsv.jpg

smWyszi.jpg

PH27afr.jpg

• 4 months later...

Oh brother. Warbotron Bruticus and now TFC Defensor.....sheesh I wonder how many people will be able to actually afford all of these large combiners now? Groove totally reminds me of the Tron Lightcycle....I wonder if that is what they were going for? I am now kind of disappointed with Not Streetwise being a Mustang...if they made Not Groove futuristic, why didn't they do that with Not Streetwise. I will reserve more harsh judgement for when they show the completed set. The figure that will really show if they learned anything from Uranos will be Hotspot...er Not Hot spot.... :tfevil

I suspect, well I guess if I were doing this...that Not Hotspot would be retooled and repainted into at least Grapple, Inferno and Artfire....to get some of the value out of that mold.

It's a real (concept) bike. The Dodge Tomahawk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Tomahawk

Dodge_Tomahawk.jpg

Okay I see it now. I've seen that Concept Bike way back when it was shown....which leads to my question of why they didn't do something like this for Streetwise...his alt mode makes him look like a Bayverse Barricade Movie Clone...... :tfevil

• 4 weeks later...

Archived