X-Transbots Returns With Teaser For MasterMini Figure Series

Scaleface

Someone said it best "This looks like a Classics styled figure with Masterpiece engineering."

I love a lot about this figure but with the Cubex version looking way more screen accurate AND the possibility of an official version...... I am still on the fence about the whole 3P MP Huffer thing.

Pipes is another thing all together. I had him as a kid and played with it a lot so he has a special place in my heart. Passin on him will prove to be a great challenge.

I am torn. Overall I think this version looks to be better...but I still love the look of that Cubex Alt mode since as someone else said is more screen accurate. For sure I am getting both of these....we'll see on the Cubex one....I like how they solved the trailer pulling with this one over the Cubex one. They are both in prototype design...so I will reserve final judgement for them, but I am excited to get a MP Huffer / Pipes

Edited by DJBomberman

I am torn. Overall I think this version looks to be better...but I still love the look of that Cubex Alt mode since as someone else said is more screen accurate. For sure I am getting both of these....we'll see on the Cubex one....I like how they solved the trailer pulling with this one over the Cubex one. They are both in prototype design...so I will reserve final judgement for them, but I am excited to get a MP Huffer / Pipes

I already have 1 3rd party Huffer which is what I'll stick with unless an official MP comes out.

Does this one have the G1 Toy face and the Cartoon face? I can't remember if it was this one or the Cubex one that I saw initially with it....but neither has shown they have it...I have been wondering......:tfevil

TFSource has posted an update from XTransbots on their Facebook page, revealing that every paired set of the MasterMini Krank and Stax figures will include a pair of coins much as current Takara Masterpiece figures now do. Each coin will bear a likeness of the face of one of the robots. These coins will only be available in the bundled sets of two figures, so if adding these to your Masterpiece coin collection is important to you, keep that in mind when preordering. Read the Full News Story Here

mastermini-coins__scaled_600.jpg

That's a neat detail, but I would rather the figures were $5 - $10 cheaper than getting a coin. I don't know very many if any of my friends who care about the coins. Why didn't they announce this earlier? :tfevil Would be an interesting poll on how many people collect the coins in the MP Series. I wonder if there is a MP Coin holder case to display them all......

• Like 1

:agreesb What a worthless piece.

That's a neat detail, but I would rather the figures were $5 - $10 cheaper than getting a coin. I don't know very many if any of my friends who care about the coins. Why didn't they announce this earlier? :tfevil Would be an interesting poll on how many people collect the coins in the MP Series. I wonder if there is a MP Coin holder case to display them all......