Transformers Masterpiece Acid Storm and Possibly Soundwave Available for Purchase On Ebay NOW!!!

BaCon

I'm sure it won't be $69 in the store. It'll be $120.

Hey, I'm just relaying the press release that said $69.99 retail... :shrug

Well...I think your are perpetuation unsubstatiated LIES LIES LIES! hope you get that joke ;)

I think it is an error in reporting, I mean come on....you're telling me that the retail price on Grimlock vs. Bruticus is MORE than MP Soundwave with 5 cassettes? :roll I'll have whatever you're taking bro.....:tfevil

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even $120 is great for all that you get. It's the quantity and marketing that's going to be the problem!!

:agree

I'm sure it won't be $69 in the store. It'll be $120.

Hey, I'm just relaying the press release that said $69.99 retail... :shrug

Well...I think your are perpetuation unsubstatiated LIES LIES LIES! hope you get that joke ;)

I think it is an error in reporting, I mean come on....you're telling me that the retail price on Grimlock vs. Bruticus is MORE than MP Soundwave with 5 cassettes? :roll I'll have whatever you're taking bro.....:tfevil

Well, I was gonna say 'don't shoot the messenger,' but that's out...whatev's...

Whether $120 or $70, I'm ready for one in my hands on my shelf. :thumb

Edited by formerly nortagem

I have three TRU stores to choose from, and between the three, its always hit or miss on which one, if any receives cool stuff. Plus, they never know what I'm talking about when I ask about the MP line anyway. I just hope I can get one and not spend outrageous amounts of money like Indis with Prime.

My local TRU manager said they should be getting them in within 2-3 weeks. This was on wednesday.

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but on the TFW2005 boards, they're posting these MP's WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IN STORE! The TRU website now also lists them as such!