Transformers Masterpiece Acid Storm and Possibly Soundwave Available for Purchase On Ebay NOW!!!

BaCon

Transformers%20Masterpiece%20Acid%20Stor Yup, read that headline right. While these were not supposed to go online till July 13th, you can grab one now from the official Toys R Us account seller on Ebay,com! So wait no longer, these will go very fast. You can use the Buy It Now at these link to get Acid Storm for $74.99 USD while the supplies last. They also had MP Soundwave up, they have sold out by now. Click on the See other items link to check if more have been relisted.

View the full article

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Job TRU! So if you say it's not available for sale online until July 18th, we know you are just lying.

its removed from their website now too...

Also, those 100 that sold on Ebay are now not going to the people who bought them. Guess it was a screw up on TRU behalf. So they are at least going to get 100 Negative feedbacks and now have to refund that money back. Someone is sure going to get fired or in serious trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

wow seriously? I'm really worried that I won't be able to get one! Acid Storm is still up, but I have no use for another Seeker....

tru is really starting to piss me off

I just went to TRU and there were a couple of guys saying that masterpiece soundwave went online for purchase at 4am CDT. they bought one but were looking for one in the store too... none at the store, but the manager is supposed to let me know if they come in on the truck today.

Archived