Masterpiece Sideswipe Knockoff Now In Production - Beware!

ExVee

ko-sideswipe-2__scaled_100.jpg
It has been discovered that MP Sideswipe is the latest to become victim of counterfeit toy producers. Sporting packaging and toy appearance very, very close to that of the original, this toy almost certainly lacks any of the quality of the genuine article. The folks at Full Metal Hero have discovered some subtle differences between original and KO, continue reading to learn how to tell these apart. Read the Full News Story Here

I've heard the knockoff is going to run about $50. A little cheaper than the original, I think, but if you felt the real deal was too high, I doubt a $50 bootleg of it will appeal to you either.

They're only overpriced because Takara produces them. If Hasbro would get off their tails and put these out in America instead of playing the dept store exclusive run with only a few MPs, we would probably be only paying $45 to $50 for these small scale car MPs.

They're only overpriced because Takara produces them. If Hasbro would get off their tails and put these out in America instead of playing the dept store exclusive run with only a few MPs, we would probably be only paying $45 to $50 for these small scale car MPs.

Honestly, they should be more like $29.99 like Human Alliance. they were also Licensed small cars. If they are TRU exclusive then maybe your pice is right or maybe even $39.99

Honestly, they should be more like $29.99 like Human Alliance. they were also Licensed small cars. If they are TRU exclusive then maybe your pice is right or maybe even $39.99

I forgot about the Human Alliance figures and how close they are to MPs in terms of quality and detail. I'd say you're right on the $39.99 price because then they couldn't justify the $24 price tag on the Voyager class figures.

Archived