New Transformers 4 Freightliner Revealed

BaCon

And with this I think we are going to get the stunticons in this movie....Come on that has to be Motormaster. Well I guess it could be Scourge or Nemesis Prime....it's just with all those exotic vehicles...just seems to make more sense.

I would love Nemesis Prime Bomberman. He's in my top ten favorite transformers, and since Bay put a lesser known character like the Fallen in one of the movies, Nemesis is a possibility. I on the other hand agree with your first notion. I too believe it will be Motor Master. Why? Because that Pagani Huayru looks like it could be Break Down with Wildrider's colors and this could be the start of the Stunticons.

I would love Nemesis Prime Bomberman. He's in my top ten favorite transformers, and since Bay put a lesser known character like the Fallen in one of the movies, Nemesis is a possibility. I on the other hand agree with your first notion. I too believe it will be Motor Master. Why? Because that Pagani Huayru looks like it could be Break Down with Wildrider's colors and this could be the start of the Stunticons.

The sane man agrees with you but Michael Bay is anything but. These aren't the Stunticons. These are clearly what Bay is calling "Pretenders" as a favor to us old school fans. They just pretend to be Transformers but really they're just sentient cars. Thank you Mr. Bay and all your fan service!

But take heart. Whatever this guy's name in the movie, it'll surely be different in the credits and on the toy's packaging. :D

The sane man agrees with you but Michael Bay is anything but. These aren't the Stunticons. These are clearly what Bay is calling "Pretenders" as a favor to us old school fans. They just pretend to be Transformers but really they're just sentient cars. Thank you Mr. Bay and all your fan service!

But take heart. Whatever this guy's name in the movie, it'll surely be different in the credits and on the toy's packaging. :D

I hope you're just being sarcastic, because if this is true, Bay has now completely lost his mind!!!!

It was sarcasm but don't hold your breath that Bay will use the logical Motormaster/Nemesis/Scourge reference.

It was sarcasm but don't hold your breath that Bay will use the logical Motormaster/Nemesis/Scourge reference.

I gotcha!! It's hard to say with him, because logic doesn't seem to be his best trait. Anything that could be a good idea, will get messed up by him in the end.

Archived