Follow The Links And Be Happy

UnicronimusPrime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freedom IS the right of every sentient being.

Decepticons enslaving humanity AGAIN?! Are we going to see a crazy cyborg doctor with a mind chip and frizzy white hair?

Who's the coolest two-seater high octane brother? I'm asking you.

Optimus Prime! But we knew he was going to be in this.

And one small change -- from ambulance to fire truck. Fire truck's more interesting on-screen and to watch transform, and they're both emblematic of his personality, so I think you guys will forgive me. Or at least, I'm asking you to right now.

My G1 knowledge is rusty. The only ambulance I can think of was Ratchet. Why would Ratchet transform into a Firetruck now? If a Firetruck would just be more interesting, why not make him Inferno and leave Ratchet out altogether?

(this is representative of the only changes we're allowing in the movie from mythology. When we change something, we have to keep the spirit of the original intact. Don't worry, Tom and Don are breathing down my neck constantly ...)

We're all worried, especially with Roger's latest flop under his belt. Granted, it wasn't all his fault, and he DOES seem to be a fan, but he's still a relatively new writer. I would have felt better if they picked someone with more experience and a couple of sci-fi blockbusters under his belt. Course, it's kinda hard to remember the last sci-fi blockbuster. . . .

Witwicky -- check. Witiwicky girlfriend -- modified check. Human characters in general -- like most of you have noted, not exactly the strongest factor in the original cartoon. So a lot of new ones, but they'll be vaguely familiar to fans.

:wtf

No little kid sidekicks.

THANK GOD, for he does exist. I wanted to kill those kids from RID and Armada. Kicker is the best one so far, and I think it's mostly the kick-ass suit he wears.

There will be Easter Eggs.

:wtf

Some of the Decepticons don't seem that bright. Some are an absolute scream.

A dumb Decepticon, and an obvious hint that Starscream will be in this film. Thinking of a giant jet transforming into robot mode is making my pants tight. No other way to say it.

Megatron as a gun -- not going to happen, for the stated reasons. Alternate forms of 'Bots than just the two ... could be.

TRIPLE CHANGERS?! in the FIRST MOVIE?! SWEET!

Also, did anyone notice he said "more characters added on in the second and third movies." There was no if there, it sounded definite to me. Are we being guaranteed a second and third film?

Oh, and coxy ...

Missed one of your questions.

"2.on a scale of 1-10 , predict how dark this movie will be?"

Decepticons think humans are ... squishy. Enough said.

YES! :clap :clap

I giggled like a little girl when I read this. Then I apologized for freaking out my dad and continued to grin like a fool. Seriously, after the crappity crap crap news I got today, this was enough to make me feel good about it all. I know I knocked Rogers based on his "Catwoman" credit, but know I'm gladly eating my words.

Meh, nothing to get my smiling. So there is Spike and a few other human germs, joy. Don't care. The issue we all care about is how are they going to handle the discovery and interaction of the BOTS with each other. Humans for all I care they could do a Dreamwave version that was good enough with a pinch of humans. But how much you want to bet Rogers has not READ the Dreamwave first storyarc? :tfmad

Meh, nothing to get my smiling. So there is Spike and a few other human germs, joy. Don't care. The issue we all care about is how are they going to handle the discovery and interaction of the BOTS with each other. Humans for all I care they could do a Dreamwave version that was good enough with a pinch of humans. But how much you want to bet Rogers has not READ the Dreamwave first storyarc? :tfmad

Last I read, they weren't basing the movie off the Dreamwave comics.

Could you at least wait until the script comes out before making judgment?

I'm also wondering, why not Inferno? We all know that he's the one who transforms into a fire truck, and Hasbro doesn't have rights to the "Ratchet" name. Calling him Ratchet doesn't make sense too, since the name Ratchet has something to do with repairing, and not putting out fires.

Archived