WTF was up with Kup Anyway?

Hunter Rose

Isnt it obvious, he is not a car, he is not a truck, he is an ELCAMINO or for the Ford enthusiasts a Ranchero.

And even with a tailgate nothing ever stayed in the back of my old 80 El Camnino. So the designers in the future might have understood this about the car and just did away with the tailgate all together.

Personally I think that back area makes a nice chair, and sides of the truck bed make a nice shelf to rest my drink.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I always pictured him as a giant TF skateboard for the other TFs - either that or he's missing his camper shell (kinda like Ironhide and Ratches toys) - the shell could have extra stuff in it. Either that.. or he's a cab.. missing his trailer. Dont know why no one thought of that.. if you look at the truck.. he might haul a trailer...

Either that.. or he's a cab.. missing his trailer. Dont know why no one thought of that.. if you look at the truck.. he might haul a trailer...

:pfx

He kinda looks like how Rodimus looks without his trailer.

I like the idea of the trailer or camper shell - but i dont agree, since there was never any indication of him having a Hitch or missing a part - now we just need a custom repro-trailer for him Yay! F*** that Huffer carrying Prime's trailer SH**

and to those who suggest i am being over analytical - this thread is meant for toungue in cheek pondering

on a related but different note (its my thread so i can hijack it if i want)

were there ever any Ironhide/Kup team ups? maybe in flashback? mabye in Fan fics?

just wondering

and for the record i like my Kup! i just didnt know what he was

on a related but different note (its my thread so i can hijack it if i want)

were there ever any Ironhide/Kup team ups? maybe in flashback? mabye in Fan fics?

In Dreamwave's G1 ongoing, I think Kup and Ironhide met up and were being all "old time" buddy-buddy.

I think Kup was a cool TF, and had a bitchin' alt mode. But what I never could figure out was wtf was with the skirted rear fender? I've got a soft spot for cabover designs like that, its pretty unique. Reminds me of a hotwheels car called Deora--click and scroll down to the 4th one.

http://www.jhudgins.com/hotwheels/pictures/vintage/

This thing was an acutual custom that was built and driveable back in the 60s.

Archived