"Classic" Alt Wheeljack

splendic

Which color cheme is better?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which color cheme is better?

• Mostly Green
    • Mostly Red

i like the 2nd one, the only thing missing may be the blue eyes,but i'm not good with digi-bash so i can't do it. having the different colors make me appreciate this alternator and how cool it looks!

The only thing I didn`t like about the second one was that the waist and feet were green. I would have used black to match the shoulders and hands better and it would make him look like he has leather interior.

I voted for teh red one, but IMO it looks a bit too Christmasey... Maybe if the small outer racing stripes were red and the big ones green, rather than the blue and green scheme of the first one. Just a suggestion... Really, there's no "right" way to make the colors on racing stripes look right when going for a G1 look, because with the original's more triangular pattern, you'll always end up with too much green, or too much red. Kind of a lose/lose situation... but either way looks better for Wheeljack than the baby blue colors of the original prototype. That one should definitely go Stunticon, IMO.

Archived