Offical Image Transformers Masterpiece MP-12T Tigertrack Reveals Hybrid of Sideswipe and Red Altert Figures

BaCon

Offical%20Image%20Transformers%20Masterp Thanks again to Takara Tomy who's designer Shogo Hasui who has updated his Twitter page with a new images that shows a comparison image of the MP-12T Tigertrack head that appears to be a hybrid of the MP-12 Lambor / Sideswipe helmet with the MP-14 Red Alert face. Check out the images of these figures below for the full details on how the new Tigertrack figure compares to the molds from which he came below.

View the full article

I wonder if any 3rd parties will make a "conversion" set for Tigertracks to turn into Sunstreaker....as I highly doubt we'll see a MP version of him as there are no real repaint / retool versions that can be done with him like this one.....I would be interested more in this figure if in fact they do make a set like that......

They could get a red Diaclone repaint out of a Sunstreaker mold. I sure wouldn't try to pass off Tigertracks as Sunstreaker. Hell, they made up two new repaints of the G1 Sideswipe mold for e-hobby, Tigertracks and Deep Cover. Surely they can make up at least one more character for a Sunstreaker mold.

I think there also was a Diaclone police car version of the Sunstreaker mold. So that, along with the red one, are two repaints that have precedent.

After the immensely positive response that Takara-Tomy has had with these new MP Transformers, there's no reason why they would shy away from making MP Sunstreaker.

Archived