Transformers JetFire 2013 SDCC Exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers Crossover Set Revealed

BaCon

Transformers%20JetFire%20%202013%20SDCC% USAToday has released images for Hasbro's 2013 San Diego Comic Con G.I. Joe/Transformers exclusive set. This years set features a repainted G.I. Joe VAMP Jeep to look like the Autobot Hound and a Skystriker to look like Jetfire. The set also includes figures of Snake-Eyes with an Autobot logo, Baroness with Ravage, Decepticon Buldgeon (3.75") and Blaster with cassettes in boombox form.

View the full article

Really? Only one response? I for one is super excited for this set. I will agree I don't need anymore Skystrikers but this one I will definitely make an exception for....I was surprised to not see the newest Ninja Combat Cruiser being used for the VAMP, but I welcome their choice as I missed out on that one back during the 25th anniversary days.....I just hope there are enough to get one and from what I am reading about on the GI Joe forums that the Joe only guys really do hate the set and pass on it really do as that means I can finally get a SDCC TF Crossover set when it comes out....This things box is going to be ginormous....as it's most likely the size of 2 of the boxes combined.......at $99 that is a great value considering...I'm stoked it comes with a Mini Blaster to complement my Mini Soundwave.....I think Hasbro did good this year.....:D

Really? Only one response? I for one is super excited for this set. I will agree I don't need anymore Skystrikers but this one I will definitely make an exception for....I was surprised to not see the newest Ninja Combat Cruiser being used for the VAMP, but I welcome their choice as I missed out on that one back during the 25th anniversary days.....I just hope there are enough to get one and from what I am reading about on the GI Joe forums that the Joe only guys really do hate the set and pass on it really do as that means I can finally get a SDCC TF Crossover set when it comes out....This things box is going to be ginormous....as it's most likely the size of 2 of the boxes combined.......at $99 that is a great value considering...I'm stoked it comes with a Mini Blaster to complement my Mini Soundwave.....I think Hasbro did good this year.....:D

I get the lack of enthusiasm from Joe fans too, and I have procrastinated on getting the 25th Vamp also. I will gladly take a Hound repaint over the regular 25th Vamp. SDCC Starscream was awesome, Shockwave was weak (except for the Soundwave and Constructicon BAT pack in) but this set is giving me a Joe/TF stiffy.lol

I cant wait to hit F5 for days on end waiting for this to be in stock on HTS.

I am glad I didnt get the Skystriker/Jetfire sticker set for my extra Skystriker since it wouldnt be the same without the "jetpack" extras.

You are right, $100 is great for the whole set. I might pay that much just for Ravage... might. F5 F5 F5!

I just went ahead and preordered one from Ebay for $212 since I know it's going to be going for way more than that once it's released. I mean it's the only exclusive this year for GI Joe and Transformers...I mean i was ready for both SDCC figures last time and couldn't make it to the checkout....so I might try this year...but won't be uber pissed if I don't get him....

Why is the robot jaguar with the missile attached to it's butt letting Baroness hold him with a leash?

Because the Baroness has that effect on "males" :tfevil