Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece, Encore and More Announcements From Figure King 184

BaCon

New%20Close%20Up%20Images%20of%20%20Taka Thanks to Snakas who has posted some details from the Japanese Collectibles magazineFigure King Issue 184 that has published many details on new Transformers Products coming to us from Japan. Get the scoop on what's in the pipline for Transformers Go, Masterpiece, Encore and more news below Translated from Japanese.

View the full article

I'm happy to hear that the demand for Prowl and Silverstreak are what caused the delays...and they are making more instead of letting there be a shortage. I hope they get more auto licenses....as it would be cool to see other brands.....How awesome would a MP Jazz be? As many times as I know it's said I don't understand the reluctance of Auto manufacturers today to cash in on the Transformers market with their vehicles......

If I can get Inferno and Wheeljack masterpieces, I'd be happy!!!

I would think that an Inferno MP figure would be something they would consider, since they could do Grapple, Artfire, and Hotspot from that mold.

Archived