Transformazing Toys PB-01 Pandora's Box Trailer FOC Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus New Proto Images

BaCon

Transformazing%20Toys%20PB-01%20Pandora% Thanks to Transformazing Toys official page, we have new images showing us the protptype mold of the PB-01 Pandora's Box Trailer upgrade accessory for Fall Of Cyvertron Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus deluxe class action figures. Those of us who love Cybertronian designs will be loving this new upgrade that is has no love for the Earth modes of G1 and other lines. Hopefully, we will get to see this kit in full colors before too long. Check out the images of the PB-01 Pandora's Box Trailer upgrade accessory for Fall Of Cyvertron Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus below.

View the full article

It looks really good and there is a lot of detail in that trailer....If I was going to buy one I would have to get the Ultra Magnus one since it is interchangeable with the OP as well.....the price point is just a little high for me to bite....if it was $100 - $110 like the FP Battle Tanker Armor I think I would get it....but it looks to be a really well done job.....

Archived