First Look Uranos Color Images Show Off the Completed NOT Superion Ultimate Combiner Team

BaCon

First%20Look%20Uranos%20Color%20Images%2 Finally! Thanks to the TFC Toys page who have posted our first first good look at the COMPLETE Uranos Not Superion combined in full color. We've been looking at a lot of prototypes of the team member toys. So its really nice to finally see the whole set combined in full color with the gestalt head on. Check out the color images of the TFC Toys Uranos showing the Completed Ultimate Combiner Team for more details.

View the full article

Yeah I'm not as impressed with this figure as I was with Hercules. It has more to do with their Silverbolt figure than anything else. the other figures are really good. I agree with others that were not happy about the plane they used for him and wish they would have used the ROC Night Raven styled plane instead to "modernize" him. However I am glad to see it finally come together.....Looking forward to completing this figure. I hope the next Gestalt they make is better.....I expect some Dr. Wu treatments on this figure. I will also have to watch the chest mod as well...since that is a big complaint that people have had.

Love! Would love to get this guy! Just an awesome job! :thumb

• 2 weeks later...

Nice group picture of the team:

Uranos-jets.jpg

NEWS!

I left a question for TFC-Toys on their chat page, and got a response from them:

Will TFC do a one-off remold of F-15 as Starscream or Sunstorm to test interest in Seekers?

serious considering

Nice group picture of the team:

Uranos-jets.jpg

NEWS!

I left a question for TFC-Toys on their chat page, and got a response from them:

Will TFC do a one-off remold of F-15 as Starscream or Sunstorm to test interest in Seekers?

serious considering

Nice shot of the group. That picture looks really nice. I am excited to get the last 2 and build Superion! er...Not Superion! :tfevil

Archived