Trading Masterpiece and 3rd party figures for Beast hunters figures - pictures now posted

Hello,

Added a few more MP's to the list

My wants:

Platinum Edition Omega Supreme
Any Voyager Class Beast hunters - Optimus Prime, Sharkticon Megatron, Grimwing, Darksteel, Ultra Magnus, Predaking, Shcokwave
Any of the deluxe class beast hunters figures - too many to list just know I am looking for all of them from BB to Prowl.
Legends class terrorcons
FOC voyager Blaster
FOC Ruination
FOC Platinum Edition Bruticus

PM is now working so please feel free to pm me as I can reply back.

Don't like the price then make an offer. I take Amazon payments (no fees and free to sign up), dwolla, money orders, personal check (needs to clear bank first). No paypal and no cash.[/size]

Also happy to provide pics just ask.

For sale:

FT Quakewave - Opened and briefly displayed and comes with the solid hand and gun attachments, plus he comes with new arm to move hose to underside of arm. - 130.00 shipped
MMC Hexatron - Opened and displayed. - 130.00 shipped
MP Hasbro Soundwave - Opened and displayed - 135.00 shipped
MP Thundercracker - opened and displayed only. Complete with everything he came with. Box beat up a bit. - 80.00 shipped
Toy World Grind Rod - complete with box, insert, everything he came with - 60.00 shipped
MP Sideswipe - 100% complete takara release - 100% complete with box - 100.00 shipped
MP Red Alert - 100% complete takara release - 100% complete with box - 110.00 shipped
Mp Tigertrack - 100% complete takara release - 100% complete with box - 100.00
shipped

Pictures of figures and boxes:

pso8.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

p46a.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

5rxc.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

52wv.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

a8s5.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

t6fs.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

vmn5.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Thank you again for your time.

• 2 weeks later...