New Transformers Generations Blitzwing Versus Springer Images Show Triple Changer Awesomeness!

BaCon

New%20Transformers%20Generations%20Blitz Thanks to HKTF member hroc who has posted one of the best batch of images yet showing off the glory that is the Transformers Generations Blitzwing and Springer. We can tell the fans cannot get enough of these figures so we are posting more images of the toys to hold you over until these awesome robots land on shelves here in the USA. Get a look a many high quality images that shows the triple changers Blitzwing Versus Spinger in their robots modes in a face off to the end...

View the full article

When can we expect to find these guys on the shelves? They will be released to ALL the major retailers right? These pictures alleviate the issues I saw with the other Blitzwing photos I saw in regards to the head. These are major :drool

I've got Blitzwing preordered through BBTS, but it seems that the retailers are doing pretty good now getting these things out quickly. Case in point, I was able to buy Prime Shockwave at TRU while the one I purchased through BBTS was in the mail. Hopefully these triple changers come out soon!!!

Blitzwing is hotness all around. Springer is good as well, although I'm not digging the bottom half of the helicopter mode too much.

Archived