IGear Toys Mini-Warriors MW-12 Stinger and MW-13 Rocky Announce - Not Bummblebee and Cliffjumper

BaCon

IGear%20Toys%20Mini-Warriors%20MW-12%20S Thanks again to iGear Toys who have revealed two more Mini-Warrors action figure they will be releasing soon. Just announced are MW12 Stinger and MW-13 Rocky that are obvious homages to the G1 Character Bumblebee that was released as a yellow VW Bug and the red sports car we all know as Cliffjumper. Both toys have been redesigned with modern articulation and detailing. Check out the images below for the first look at Mini-Warriors MW-12 Stinger and MW-13 Rocky now.

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...

Stinger having duel matching pistols was unexpected. Maybe slightly influenced by Animated?

http://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/Stinger_%28iGear%29

Stinger-prototype-robot.jpg

Stinger-prototype-alt.jpg

I like that they gave a cartoon accurate BFG to Rocky, but they need to make it so he can carry the cannon in car mode, maybe on clipped to his spoiler? Or do the two guns mount in the screw holes on the sides of his windows?

http://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/Rocky_%28iGear%29

Rocky-prototype-robot.jpg

Rocky-prototype-alt.jpg

Nice...I like Cliffjumper for sure...Bumblebee...ehhh...his headsculpt needs some work....and in the pic of the Alt mode for both of them the wheels are kind of crooked. I like that they tried to do size comparisons....only the issue is they did it with their own figures which makes it hard to tell....I'm sure they have a Hasbro Bumblebee lying around somewhere....everyone has a BB thanks to Hasbro......:tfevil

Archived