First Look at Abominus Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Combined Mode Image

BaCon

First%20Look%20at%20Abominus%20Transform Thanks to Hobbybase who have shared an image on their facebook page that shows the first look at the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Abominus Cyberverse Predacons combined. Get a look at the team including Twinstrike, Hun-Gurrr, Windrazor, Rippersnapper and Blight as the brand new gestalt team. This is one colorful figure with a lot going on. Check out the image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Abominus now.

View the full article

Looks good, can't wait to see him up close and personal. I have Hun-gurr and Twinstrike already, and they look good combined together. Reserve judgement until you have him. At least they're trying their hand at another team instead of another Bruticus. Hey Hasbro, this set looks really good, could you give a stunticons or a protectobots in the Cyberverse line next.

I hope he looks better in hand than this picture represents....I hope this for all the people's sake who really want this combiner. He doesn't look impressive at all to me..but I don't really care about this size of figures or character. :tfevil

The problem I see with him is that there is only so much you can do with the cyber verse figures as far as folding them up. So now you have these robots that form together, but it doesn't look like limbs. It's like a bunch of monsters have just blobbed together. There's no real transformation to turn these things into limbs. I give Hasbro an "A" for effort, but in the end, these will only serve use for kids and a select few adults. And I mean a select few adults.

The hodge-podge is in the arms (specifically, what's supposed to make up the hands)...I'm ready to see someone experiment with this figure, beyond the 'hasbro way' of transforming him. I wonder if it's possible to switch out limbs (i.e., legs for arms, arms for legs)? Can't wait to get the rest of the guys to experiment... :thumb

Archived