FOC Grimlock Custom

Markusius

what I can see looks pretty awesome man ^__^

Though this forum's method for handling attached images really sucks... What's the point of layering them all on top of each other and squishing them into a scrollable box that's 110px high? Without any kind of buttons or anything to view the images... angryfire.gif

Not sure. I posted these before checking into making an album in the gallery. Definetly need to pull out the good camera and set up better lighting for a gallery. Maybe pick up one of those led attachments for the front end of the lens on my Pentax K-01.

Next up will be pics of the Motormaster and a Nemesis Prime repaint. Motormaster was done during Frenzy Rumbles first customizing class. The Nemesis Prime was a repaint that I did with paint pens back in 2002-2003 when the Armada line was out.

LOL, the yellow does look brighter in these pics. Gotta pull out my good camera and shoot some better ones.

I didn't go with a game accurate color of gold but instead wanted a more G1 cartoon color.

Archived