Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime

cakedup

The Big Red is back with the first all new Autobot mold in the Beast Hunters series. Enjoy!

My photo gallery is located here: https://www.facebook.com/?q=#/media/set/?set=a.232880393524556.1073741832.100004077908204&type=1

Also, check out the rest of my channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/cakedup83?feature=mhee. As always, please rate, comment, and subscribe!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are those pictures of Prima and Nova Prime I told you about over at Youtube:

Prima

TransformersVault-Prima.jpg

OneShallRise1-Prima.jpg

Nova Prime

Novaprime.jpg

Jhiaxusnemesisprimedevastation.jpg

Thank you. I see what you mean for both of them. Maybe the mold will be a stretch, but not as good as it could have been.

That's why I suggested using him for Prima instead. It's a much closer design. The only mold I know of that's even remotely like Nova Prime is the Energon Rodimus/Checkpoint mold; Checkpoint being the best choice since he's molded in white. Of course, using either of them (assuming you can find one anymore), will require the construction of a trailer/Apex Armor for it to give him his "wings". I'm going to try a Digibash of the BH Optimus as Prima to really see how he'd look.

Here's that digibash I promised:

PrimeBHtoy-Voyager-OptimusPrime-as-Prima-digi.jpg

and here's one using the Ultimate Class version, just for S&Gs

PrimeBHtoy-Ultimate-BHOptimusPrime-as-Prima.jpg

Those both look awesome, but I don't think I like the color scheme of Prima himself. You did a great digibash, I think it is just Prima's color to begin with that I don't find appealing. Awesome work all around though.

Those both look awesome, but I don't think I like the color scheme of Prima himself. You did a great digibash, I think it is just Prima's color to begin with that I don't find appealing. Awesome work all around though.

Prima's color scheme is pretty much all sliver/white, which if done right, looks really sharp., but, yeah, it is a bit monochromatic. Still, it's better than his color scheme in the old Marvel comics (orange and blue) Breaking up the silver with some gunmetal also helps.

I see. Maybe one day Hasnro will dedicate a sublime to the 13

One can only dream. Until then, I'll stick to my project of making them all. I still need a good base figure for Solus Prime (something other than Arcee)

Archived