TFC Toys Ares Combiner Teaser Image Shows Shilloette Outlines of Team Members

BaCon

TFC%20Toys%20Ares%20Combiner%20Teaser%20 TFC Toys have released another teaser for the Ares Combiner team that was recently announced. Thanks to Cyber-Ron we got just a tiny bit more of a look at the five figures via blackened shilloette outlines of the team members. Check out the image below and keep biting those nails until we have more details on the TFC Toys Ares Combiner team.

View the full article

Ugh, they stink of randomness. It's one thing to buy one original character, like FP Steel Core, but to be asked to spend a lot of money on a combiner set that isn't even based on existing G1 characters is too much.

I asked on the TFCTOYS weibo page if it was the Predacons, and they responded with "you guessed it". So it's predacons. I hope it's War Within Predacons or something different. Maybe with two combined modes, one robot, one dragon?

Why would they want to saturate the market with Predacons? I thought their next set was going to be Computron? I want them to make the Protectobots or even Bruticus before making another set of Predacons. I have to take a break after Superion anyways...since HasTakTomy finally realized that people want more MP transformers.

Why would they want to saturate the market with Predacons? I thought their next set was going to be Computron? I want them to make the Protectobots or even Bruticus before making another set of Predacons. I have to take a break after Superion anyways...since HasTakTomy finally realized that people want more MP transformers.

Maketoys is gonna beat them to the punch with theirs. XD

• 2 months later...

Archived