What Am I Doing? - TFsource Article

Maz

What am I doing? Takara Tomy is putting out some of the most exciting and incredible collector-focused product seen for years in the world of Transformers, and I’m not pre-ordering, buying or collecting any of it. When saving money by not buying things or going out, not splashing out on holidays due to accumulating savings for a property, trying to lose weight or any such lifestyle choice, depriving oneself can become par for the course and second nature. But when it comes to the new Takara Tomy Masterpiece Transformers, should I draw the line and give myself a break?

(Another self-indulgent one this week :P )

What Am I Doing? | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

xwhat01.jpg

All the best

Maz

Its the cost that is keeping me away from these really. I might have some money coming from a side job soon that would certainly help. Its also maybe they aren't in the stores here yet... If I do manage to find them then (Never say the new Convoy) they can go to layaway like I did with Thundercracker.

Really still seeing those? MPs don't last long around here, except for the Skywarp when it was at Walmart... but Walmart put out like 10 cases or something when they came in. But yeah Layaway... believe it or not but it was the first time I used it (EVER) when I got Thundercracker. Other people I know locally would continually roll purchases into layaway and almost never buy anything right away.

Yeah, the two TRU I go to have quite a few MP Thundercrackers warming the shelves. I'll be going tomorrow to out one on layaway. I can't really say much for how long the MPs last here because the only two that have come out since I moved up here to NJ is Op and TC. Supposedly the TRU got a few up here but sold out immediately. TC was a hit for a while, but now he is actually warming the shelves. I really believe its the pricing. When I was in Florida, all the MPs sold out quickly except for Skywarp. I believe Walmart was hoping for a cash cow like with their SS. Then they put too many Skywarps out though. Thanks again.

Archived