Impossible Toys Tetra Squadron Preview Images and Video Show Off Cybertronian Seeker Toys

BaCon

Impossible%20Toys%20Reveal%20Cybertron%2 Thanks to Impossible Toys who have posted video previews that demonstrates the transformation process for their Tetra Squadron figure. The new toy pays homage to the G1 Starscream and Seekers's Cybertron alternate mode that was shown in the initial More than Meets the Eye cartoons. Impossible Toys will be offering thre figures TRNS TS-01 Banshee / NOT Starscream, TRNS TS-02 Rebelor / NOT Thundercracker and TRNS TS-02 Prankstor / NOT Skywarp in the near future. Watch the video now for the Preview of Impossible Toys Tetra Squadron Banshee and Rebelor below.

View the full article

Interesting, I'll give them that but the heads/faces don't look quite proportional. And that's some serious back kibble.

I think these are neat. I think they look pretty good for prototypes, but they look really fragile. I think they need some more refinement in the wings and how they fold up and definitely agree the headsculpt needs some work and they may have a nice win here. I would be interested in them, but the price is more of a concern as much as the quality of the figure. A size comparison would be nice as well I get a rough idea of their size, but would be nice to see it. I would be extremely interested in a MP sized version of these in a set, but they MUST have MP quality to justify the price they would be.

What else have they made and was it good quality? I don't think I have bought anything made by them. Anyone?

Oddly enough i remember their teaser saying something about Rain, but none of these are the from the Rainmakers...:tfevil

They get an "A+" for effort, but a "C+" for the product. A few improvements and these would be stellar. And, they MUST get props for doing this. You have to admit, this is an awesome concept that Hasbro would never try. We get Cybertronian jet modes that are really unaspiring.

yeah the heads just look bad. i love the rest of the figures however. if they can tweak the proportions, i just might buy one

hmm yeah. i think it's just the mouth shape actually. since one would more than expect starscream to smirk anyway

Archived