More Official MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Action Figures Images

BaCon

After seeing that "Patorol" was corrected in recent pics, I am good with Prowl. I see everyone's points above (which are valid btw)but I think I can overlook the feet. They probably wont be visible the way my shelves are designed anyway. Really looking forward to Prowl and his repaints. I think the alt mode is really nice, even though I will probably only see it once or twice before he meets his final "resting place" on my shelf in bot mode.

I love the stow-able rockets. I think that was a great design move to accommodate the repaints that do use them.

Nice. I haven't seen the pics, but I am glad to hear they fixed that on the door. You would think Spell checking words before making labels would be standard...:tfevil. I am excited to get both Prowl and Silverstreak, Streak, Bluestreak...whatever his name is....XD Smoke screen is just a 280ZX with a body kit if I remember correctly right? I am surprised we haven't seen any pics of him yet....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised as well. After all, his designation number is before Bluestreak's number. With the body kit, I can see why they would save him for last. And now I find out that Amazon Japan has the real looking shoulder rockets as an exclusive. Reprolabels and Dr. Wu will definately be taking my money.

Archived