More Official MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Action Figures Images

BaCon

More%20Official%20MP-17%20Prowl%20and%20 Takara Tomy have released more official images of the Takara Tomy MP-17 Prowl and MP-18 Bluestreak action figures. These figures are now announced with an estimated to arrive in early September 2013. Check out the new official images from Takara Tomy showing both of the figures in the robot and alternate vehicle modes and more now!

View the full article

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well so much for attention to detail... Redoing the same mistake as in G1. Giving Prowl painted over T-Tops! Ooops!

I just notice that Prime looks kinda too big in vehicle mode compared to the cars. The trailer is too high up, caused by the legs in vehicle mode. Oh well.

Well so much for attention to detail... Redoing the same mistake as in G1. Giving Prowl painted over T-Tops! Ooops!

I just notice that Prime looks kinda too big in vehicle mode compared to the cars. The trailer is too high up, caused by the legs in vehicle mode. Oh well.

Not only that, but Highway Patrol is spelled Highway Patorol and the blue badge that's on the hood.

The feet and hands on Prowl are kinda hard to get used to but I think that's because there is soo much white on the figure. I love the way Bluestreak looks and the feet don't stand out as much. Reprolabels for Prowl is a 99% must with me until I see the final product in hand.

The feet and hands on Prowl are kinda hard to get used to but I think that's because there is soo much white on the figure. I love the way Bluestreak looks and the feet don't stand out as much. Reprolabels for Prowl is a 99% must with me until I see the final product in hand.

Good point!!! I think it's just too much white in the inside o his feet. In guessing there will be corrections made before the final product gets released.

I dunno what all the hate is about these figures. I think they look great. I guess I don't really find the issues you guys are bringing up as deal breakers to me. :shrug

I dunno what all the hate is about these figures. I think they look great. I guess I don't really find the issues you guys are bringing up as deal breakers to me. :shrug

Uhhhhh, it's a "Masterpiece" figure. You expect some detail in it. It's what sets these apart from a voyager class generations figure. I'm sure you wouldn't want your MP Prowl to have "Patarol" written on the side. Again, I'm sure this was done on purpose for test shots, but again, attention to details would be nice for an $89.00 figure.

Uhhhhh, it's a "Masterpiece" figure. You expect some detail in it. It's what sets these apart from a voyager class generations figure. I'm sure you wouldn't want your MP Prowl to have "Patarol" written on the side. Again, I'm sure this was done on purpose for test shots, but again, attention to details would be nice for an $89.00 figure.

The spelling error kind of sucks, but it might not make it to the final product. MP Prowl could use those shoulder decorations, like the stickers on the G1 toy. As for the feet, what are the inner parts of his feet supposed to look like? Are there any images that show what a kind of detailing that part of G1 Prowl is supposed to have?

Archived