Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave and Acid Storm Toys R Us Exclusives - First Official Looks at USA Editions

BaCon

I might get Acid Storm. I don't know about Soundwave. I've already got Takara's Soundwave and the first two cassettes. I need to see a real picture of Soundwave before I make my final decision about that one.

Like Fatherdeth, I couldn't justify (nor afford) paying the import prices...BUT, if I had invested in the Takara version, I probably wouldn't even worry about snagging this one either. :thumb

Yup, had I been able to get the Takara SW, I wouldn't be after this one either. I'm just excited that we now have a shot to get a MP SW.

It has to be different enough from the Takara version in order for me to buy Soundwave. Optimus Prime and Rodimus were like that, but Grimlock was not.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Taraka Soundwave and pre ordered rumble and the rest. I canceled them when this was announced as for the same price and the Taraka minions I can get all of them and a second Soundwave (that way I can have one in robot mode and one is tape mode). Also can't wait to Acid storm I'm a sucker for that mold. Wish we would get a Skywarp but I guess Wal-Mart exclusive rites to a MP Skywarp is messing that up.

I wonder if they are going to bring the Autobot figures over in a 3 pack? Since they are taking 3 of the sets that Takara made and combining them? Great time to be a MP collector as long as you have money....:tfevil

Price, release date, and better availability needed.

But he is so bought if I find him! And his cassettes all included too! YES!

Archived