New Look at Transformazing Toys Announce FOC Optimus and Magnus Trailer and Upgrades

BaCon

New%20Look%20at%20Transformazing%20Toys% Thanks to Transformazing Toys who have released a new image of their new Trailer and Upgrades kit that will give the Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime and Ultra Manus deluxe class action figure a matching Cybertronian trailer and various add-ons. The new image is still blacked but there are more hints at the different modes the trailer will have including what looks like a regeneration bay and command base among the three shown. Check out the images for below for more details.

View the full article

• 2 months later...

I tend to find the UM trailer much more appealing than the Prime one...now the real factor.....how much? :tfevil

If they have a combo deal on these guys then I might buy both...I like how the UM trailer Armor converts to adapt to both UM and OP. That's pretty slick. :tfevil

Almost makes me want to go out and buy a FoC Ultra Magnus. I, however, have pretty much written off FoC toys. I got the first wave but I'm done with them. The only thing I might buy is Metroplex, but only if the city mode turns out to be better than Hasbro's stock pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah sorry...I'll pass with that price tag.....I like it a lot, but not $170 a lot.....I wish them luck...since they will need it.....I could maybe.....maybe do $100.....oh just in case...here is the listing on BBTS....

FOC Ultra Magnus Upgrade - BBTS

I want to like this, but considering the size reduction of the deluxe class of this series(which kinda hurt the series IMO), I'm not sure I want to pay over 10 times for an add on over what I paid for the figure in the first place.

Maybe if it hangs around and winds up on a half off clearance sale, I'll reconsider.

Archived