First Look at Shockwave Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Prototype Images

BaCon

Shockwave%20Transformers%20Prime%20Beast%20Hunters%20Voyager%20Prototype%20Image%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Just out are new Shockwave Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Prototype Images from an eBay auction posted by toyssir8982009. The colors are all wrong from the previews we have seen already, but the figure is all right with loads of amazing features that are shown in the images. Get a look at his awesome head sclupt, chain gun, and other details below. Read the Full News Story Here

So this is what you get when you mix movie, prime, and energon shockwaves aesthetics.

Yeah apparently. Glad I am not going to get this guy. Would like to see the final paint apps and stuff.

I actual wanna grab this guy...but could care less about all the beastly kibble on any of the non-beast characters. Just makes them look like garish peacocks...so unnecessary. I see that the beastly chest piece is removable, but what about the 'shoulder pads'? Last I read, those should be detachable as well.

Shockwave, what have they done to you? And those feet?! I guess my alternators Shocky will have to do since I don't have a G1 version and the FoC one is just too damned small to be taken seriously(and is why he is on the Prime shelf). *shakes head*

Shockwave, what have they done to you? And those feet?! I guess my alternators Shocky will have to do since I don't have a G1 version and the FoC one is just too damned small to be taken seriously(and is why he is on the Prime shelf). *shakes head*

Well, FoC Shocky is actually sold in Japan under the Prime line, so you have the right idea.

Am I missing something? Did nobody see the showroom floor pics?

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=19467&pic=Toy+Fair+2013+-+First+Looks+at+Shockwave+and+More+Transformers+Showroom+Images+%2813%29.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0&sl=transformers-toy-fair-2013-hasbro-live

Or how about the official Hasbro pics?

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=19477&pic=A1978+SHOCKWAVE+Robot+Mode.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0&sl=transformers-toy-fair-2013-transformers-beast

I'm not a fan of the beastly bits, but as far as the base figure, feet included, it's what we've already seen. Is everybody missing that this blue/orange thing on ebay is a 'prototype'? :shrug

Archived